We are delighted to announce the first O2E4Life Endowed Scholarship Fund (Est. 2023) with the University at Albany (SUNY).
Welcome to the O2E4Life Scholarship. This incredible opportunity has been developed for The University at Albany students to embark on a transformative journey towards personal growth, leadership, and academic excellence. This Scholarship is our commitment to nurturing and empowering young minds who exemplify the seven principles on their journey of taking ordinary to extraordinary. We firmly believe that these seven evergreen principles pave the path to holistic personal development, enabling individuals to become influential leaders in their communities and beyond!
The student will receive:
1) One-thousand-dollar financial scholarship to be used for non-tuition academic needs.
2) Complimentary copy of the book “Ordinary to Extraordinary; Seven Principles for Life Success”.
1. Be a currently enrolled University at Albany student with a minimum GPA of 3.5.
2. Demonstrate a commitment to personal growth, leadership, and community service.
3. Show involvement in campus activities, athletics, club sports, intramurals, or campus healthy living initiatives.
4. Pursue a challenging academic course-load that reflects dedication to academic excellence.
5. Exhibit leadership qualities and active engagement in community service.
Contribute to the Fund
We invite you to join us in empowering the next generation of leaders by contributing to the Scholarship. Your generosity will directly impact the lives of students, enabling them to pursue their academic dreams while embodying the principles of personal growth and success.
To donate contact The University at Albany Foundation and specify you would like your gift to go to the Ordinary 2 Extraordinary 4 Life Scholarship Fund. Help us to grow the fund so we can support more extraordinary students.
The scholarship is listed under the University-Wide endowed scholarships.